Financial summary screen
The financial summary screen is a display showing information about your country's budget.
To get to the financial summary screen, you must click the "scroll" icon on the control area at the upper left of the EU2 window. It is the rightmost icon of the five there.
The financial summary screen shows you the following information, listed in order as it appears from top to bottom:
- Incomes are your sources of monthly income:
- Tax Income, which is your country's province taxes, plus tribute from vassals.
- Goods Production, which is your country's production income.
- Trading Income, which includes your country's trading income plus its trade tariffs, plus its income from trade taxes.
- Gold Mines, which is your country's gold income.
- Fixed Expenses are your country's high priority expenses; failure to pay these will cause a forced loan or bankruptcy:
- Investments are your spending on tech, and stability:
- Land Technology, spent to increase your country's military land technology.
- Naval Technology, spent to increase your country's military naval technology.
- Stability, spent to increase your country's stability.
- Infrastructure, spent to increase your country's infrastructure technology.
- Trade, spent to increase your country's trade technology.
- Monthly Balance shows the net amount of money gained/lost from treasury.
- Inflation shows your country's current level of inflation, in percentage points.